vendredi 4 mai 2012

Guns, Carpets and Ambient Music

Here is my latest work, I tried to reach a more realistic style, I used a lot of photo references for almost everything in the picture, learned a lot while doing it, I hope you'll like it!





And here is an attempt to interior design, since I've never done it before it was a good exercise, still in progress thought: more like a bonus



And as a real bonus here is a new thing I will try to do : post a cool ambient song with every article,
I stumbled on a website which I will keep for myself, BUT I will give you some of the great songs I've found on it:

For the first one here is one of my favorite for the moment, let me introduce you to Mystical Sun:
Crazy, psychedelic song along with some really beautiful melodic shapes:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire